0603> Pool 6

///


- my comment

I love the moral of the story of the goose that laid the golden eggs.

I also enjoy reading cartoons published in newspapers every day and imagining the next story.

Because I am a Korean(who likes Ccfight & Catfight-factory) , it takes me more time to understand English comics. When I see an English work for the first time, I am often so focused on the translation that I don't really appreciate the work. Through this serialization opportunity, I want to enjoy CCfight's comics with all readers, including myself.

The most important thing in a work of art is the imagination of the participant. What is more important than ccfight works is the expression of your imagination. The work comes to life through your imagination.

I hope that the daily update method stimulates the imagination of all of us.